Before we begin,
- Remember our movie trailers?
- How do people in other countries celebrate Thanksgiving ?
We’ve read several plans, articles, and chapters. It’s time to reflect what we’ve learned. After the reflection, you should have a good understanding of the role of technology in teaching and learning.
- What is the best way to learn and teach based on your best/worst learning/teaching experiences for you?
- What is the role of technology in teaching and learning?
- How do you want to use technology for your learning?
- Do you think you are the owner of the technology? Why?
- How technology can be used for meaningful learning, especially for communication and collaboration?
- Where do you see a connection to the NETS in the activities that you completed?
- What tools did you find that are important to share with others?
Define you & your students/clients as a 21st century learner
What is the best way to teach/learn and what are roles of technology?
Task Three. What is Blogging?
- What is blogging in plain English
Today and next Tuesday, you will spend at least 2 hours working on your 20% project. Here are some suggestions for what to work on:
- who might benefit from what you will learn during your 20% project? how might you write your blog so that it will be of maximum benefit for that audience?
- how are you using social media to find resources to think about/write about? do you need to create complementary tools in Pinterest, Twitter, etc? to support your 20% work? are you interacting with others via social media on topics related to your project? are you commenting on related blogs and asking for comments/feedback on yours?
- have you talked with any experts? or anyone from your potential audience? what do they have to say about your project? what direction do they suggest you go in?
- is your topic limited or too broad? how can you modify it so that you have a project that is sustainable until the end of November? Can you divide your topic into smaller questions and address one each week?
- how does your project relate with what we are talking about in class?