1. C&C reflection due was last weekend.
2. Find and follow in Twitter at least five people who have similar interests with your 20% project.
3. Find at least five blogs who have a similar topic with you.
4. Thoughts about web portfolio?
PART ONE. 20% PROJECT EXPECTATION & RUBRIC (CONTINUED)
Let’s finish what we started last Thursday.
Task One. Add your blog information in a virtual post-it wall.
Task Two. Pitch your ideas!
- What is your idea/topic?
- Why did you choose that idea/topic?
- What do you expect to learn from this project?
- What do you expect your readers to learn from your blog?
While listening, think about,
- What do you want to know when you are reading someone else’s blog?
- What do you think I want to know?
- Which of these are most important to all of us?
Task Three. Rubric
We had an activity to build our expectation about blogging (click here to view our work). Based on your input, I made a draft of bingo rubric for our 20% project. But still, I want you to have input on what should go in the rubric. So we’ll spend some time brainstorming what makes a good 20% project.
PART TWO. SO..HOW TO MAKE A BETTER DESIGN?
PART THREE. SHARING YOUR PROJECTS IN TWITTER
- Log-in to class YOUTUBE account and change the information about the video as needed (Don’t forget to log-out the class account)
- Log-in to Twitter and share your Movie Trailer & Tool Commercial with at least three #, including #EDIT2000
1. This week’s 20% Project reflection should include your experiences and thoughts about 5 blogs & 5 followers in Twitter who has a similar topic with yours; due is this Thursday before the class
2. We are beginning a new unit, Creativity and Innovation!