- Donuts?! Yes!
- 20% 6th posting and reflection due is this Sunday, Apr, 20.
- If you haven’t signed up for the presentation, please complete now. You can choose either 20% Project or Learning Adventure Project. (Sign-up here.)
- Final submission due dates
PART ONE. CREATING QR CODES
Next week, we’ll have informal showcases where we will share our Learning Adventures or 20% projects. We are going to create QR codes for your learning adventure project (and/or 20% project) to help us to access your projects easily.
PART TWO. PEER-FEEDBACK FOR 20%PROJECT
You will give your feedback to two of your classmates’ 20% Project. I randomly assigned you one peer but leave the other blank. You can view your peer feedback partner and can choose another here: Sign-up here
PART THREE. LEARNING ADVENTURE FEEDBACK
Doublecheck Learning Adventure requirements(rubric).
PART FOUR. 20%PROJECT FEEDBACK
Bring your Bingo Rubric
1. Things you should present in your presentation include,
- Target learners?
- Learning Goals?
- Why is your project important?
- What you’ve learned from the project
2. Due dates for all final submissions can be viewed here.