How quickly a semester passes! I’ve truly enjoyed getting to know each of you and I wish you luck in the future.
- Final submission due is Sunday, May, 4th, noon. If you need my feedback, send yours no later than Thursday, May, 1st.
- If you haven’t completed the end-of-course evaluation, please complete it by tomorrow.
PART ONE. FINAL PRESENTATION II
- Each one of you will have 3 minutes to present your projects.
- To access to the project information with QR codes, click here.
- Please provide your feedback here about (1) what you really liked about the project and (2) your suggestions for the project
- Tweet one takeaway you have from this semester (use #edit2000)
* Note about grades: If your grade is not posted in OASIS by Tuesday, May 6th, at 5 pm, that means you are still missing something. Contact me immediately so we can figure out a plan to fix it (if we’ve not already done so)!
If you are interested in taking EDIT 5500 – Assistive Technology – online this summer or EDIT 4180-Discovery Dawgs or EDIT 4020 – Innovating with Technology in the Workplace, please let me know.
Also, if you have friends who need a summer class – please tell them about my Maymester EDIT 2000.
Good luck on your finals and have a fantastic break!!