* FAQs for the class are available here.
PART ONE. COMMUNICATION & COLLABORATION CENTER
Students use digital media and environments to communicate and work collaboratively, including at a distance, to support individual learning and contribute to the learning of others.a. Interact, collaborate, and publish with peers, experts, or others employing a variety of digital environments and media
b. Communicate information and ideas effectively to multiple audiences using a variety of media and formats
c. Develop cultural understanding and global awareness by engaging with learners of other cultures
d. Contribute to project teams to produce original works or solve problems
Each center is designed to give you a more in-depth view of some aspect of communication and collaboration tools. Some will require independent study while others will require you to work with others in your group. Make a group with three. Regardless of the task, you are encouraged to share your thoughts and ideas with those at your table.
- Sept 23 T CREATE: COMPLETE TODAY
- Sept 25 R SHARE
- Sept 30 T SHARE
- Oct 2 R REFLECT (No class meeting)
You may report a free-rider in your group.
PART TWO. CREATE
All you need to do today is completing your video or cartoon with your group members. To check the details (recommended process, To-do lists), check last Thursday’s blog post.
1. Check your Time Management Skills. Click here to complete.
2. We are beginning Tool Commercial. To begin your exploration, click here to view tools/apps that can be used for K-12 Education.
3. Reflection of C&C and Blogging 1st posting due is next Thursday, Oct, 2nd. Your reflection should include your thoughts about C&C in ISTE(NETS) standards; how you’ve considered and applied the standards to your projects.