- I emailed you the Self-checklist: Check-out the list/details of project, submission due, and where to submit. ****I won’t accept any late work after December 2nd. You should have all posts on your blogs, Unit reflections, except for the Learning Adventure and the last unit reflection.
- Hard copies of self-checklist and Learning Adventure rubric will be provided today.
PART ONE : LEARNING ADVENTURES
- Rubrics: grading rubric – all of the listed components should be included in the project blog you create.
- 11/20: (Feedback Day): Descriptions of Activities, Letters, Apply
- 12/2 and 12/4: Presentation
PART TWO. QR CODES
- Create a QR code for your learning adventure and embed it in your CRP reflection.
FOR TUESDAY (12/2).
1. Ready to show your Learning Adventure Project
2. 20% Blogging reflection Due tonight (11:59PM): post a short reflection/thoughts about your blogging and your future plan.
3. Reflect your time-management skills here.