PART ONE. BLOGGING IDEAS
You should have completed five tasks including (1) post your ideas in the Padlet board (2) submit a form (survey) with your blog address by last Thursday.
PART TWO. CHECK YOUR BLOGGING IDEAS
- Each week you’ll be asked to spend time exploring the question/topic that’s of interest to you. Think of something current in education/technology that you’ve wondered about or something that has impacted you personally.
- Some of the topics that can be explored will be shown during the class (click here to view common myths but you don’t need to choose your topic from here) To view possible key words for educational issues, click here
- Now, spend some time exploring your topic. Do a Google search and see where it takes you. Ask around if your topic is controversial or it’s simply something everyone has an opinion on. Make sure to contact me if you are unsure of where to start or you are struggling with an idea.
- Each week, one of your tasks will be to spend time working on your 20% project. You’ll record your time and progress on your blog.
- Remind that this is YOUR BLOG not my blog. You should find out the topic of your interests.
PART THREE. CREATING MENU(PAGES) IN YOUR BLOG
You will use the blog for blogging as well as unit assignments submission. Today, we are creating the menus for assignments submissions. Let’s begin with creating the menu for our first unit submission.
Task One. Create a menu (page) and named it as EDIT2000
Task Two. Create a menu(page) and named it as Communication & Collaboration (or C&C)
Task Three. Make C&C menu as a submenu of EDIT2000
1. Complete your blogging tasks!