FINISH UP STOP ANIMATION
Step 1. Decide what props and equipment your group will need. Work on building props. Step 2. Take pictures of your props by using the class iPads (myCreate app, OR iMovie app), or your personal camera if you would like to create the video on the iMovie program on your computer. Step 3. If using iPads, import the pictures to iMovie. To see how to use iMovie, click here.
- Step 4. Edit and animate your pictures. Add narration and music.
- Step 5. Once you’ve finished your videos – “share” them to our class Youtube account. The account information will be shared in class.
- Tip. Remember to put the descriptions listed in the rubric. StopAnimationGuide_Spr2015
- Step 6. Share the YouTube link with your group.
- Step 7. On the Creativity & Innovation blog page, embed your stop animation video link and write a reflection about the video and the project in general.
- Tip 1. You’ve learned how to insert YouTube video without showing the whole web address.
- Tip 2. Prompt questions for reflection are in the rubric.
1. Creativity and Innovation Reflection Due is Thursday, Apr, 2nd before the class begins. Reflection should include your responses/thoughts regarding the questions listed in the rubric.
2. Apr, 9th: no class meeting: blogging day! Due for 3rd and 4th posting.
3. Self-checklist for EDIT2000 is available in the blog menu.