1. Peer Evaluation for your StopAnimation group is available here.
4. Three more weeks to go! Self-checklist for EDIT2000 is available in the blog menu.
5. We are not meeting next Thursday, Apr, 9th. You will use the time to post your 3rd and 4th blog posting and for your new project! You will have your peer reviewers after Apr, 9th.
PART ONE: CRITICAL THINKING, RESEARCH, & PROBLEM SOLVING
gPART TWO. LEARNING ADVENTURE PROJECT
Let’s look at more examples from previous semesters.
** Please note that some of them are not the best examples and followed different rubric from ours.
After looking at the student examples, what questions do you have? How do you think the adventure could have been improved? Do you notice any missing elements of the adventure that could have made it better? Think on this – maybe as we work through the project, you will want to go about it differently. That’s okay! Just be sure to talk with me to let me know your ideas.
Let’s look at the LearningAdventureRubric to understand what needs to be included in each section.
1. We are not meeting on Thursday. Complete the following tasks.
(1) Blog post #3 and #4.
(2) Submit the form, Learning adventure ideas/ outline before the Apr, 14th class begins.