LEARNING ADVENTURE PROJECT
4/14 Learning Adventure Day 2: Creating a Website with your outline
- 4/16 Learning Adventure Day 3: Creating your intro video with smartphone or digital camera (Aderhold 232, OIT) and a Google Form
- 4/21 Learning Adventure Day 4: Individual Feedback and upgrading your intro video with iMovie
- 4/23 Last Day of the Class [Learning Adventure Submission Due]: Presenting your learning adventure and blogs
- 4/28 No class meeting: CRP reflection Due, Blogging 5th reflection Due
- 4/29 Grades Update; PLEASE use a Self-Checklist to get an A in this class.
BY THE END OF TODAY’S CLASS, YOU SHOULD HAVE…
1. your Learning Adventure Website with your menus.
2. Google Form, and (draft of) activities in your Learning Adventure
TO DO LIST for the Learning Adventure Project is in the LearningAdventureRubric.
You can view your and other students’ ideas for learning adventure project here
1. Bring your Intro Video file to create a quality video with titles, sound effects, and background music.
2. Individual feedback will be provided.
3. We will meet less than 40 minutes on Apr, 21st and Apr, 23rd.
4. During Apr, 21st and 23rd class, we will have Twitter/SNS activities for  credits.